Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sydney or Ami?

I have gotten a lot of comments over the last few months about just how much Sydney looks like Ami.  I see the similarities, but I see a lot of differences.  Then again, I spend all day staring at Sydney (and did the same with Ami two years ago), so I might have a bit of an advantage.

Let's see if YOU can tell which is which!  (Hover your mouse over each image for the answer.)


1.  Sleeping Newborn
 a.Ami

b.Sydney


2.  Strollin' in the City Mini
a.Ami

b.


3.  Silly Woo-woo face

a.

b.



4.  Half asleep in striped pajamas

a.

b.



5.  Nudie Cutie

a.

b.



6.  Cat Hat
a.

b.


7.  This is how Dadoo carries a baby.

a.

b.


8.  Curls!

a.

b.


9.  Sleeping babies

a.

b.



10.  Are you my mother?

a.

b.


11. Zutano Jumper

a.

b.




12.  Hoo.  Who?  

a. 

b. 



13.  Back to Sleep

a.

b.



14.  Cutie pies!

a.Sydney

b.Ami



How did you do?  I gave this quiz to Nick and even he had a hard time with it.  These girls may look a lot alike, but I can already see how different their personalities are.  







1 comment:

  1. I think I did very well, though you caught me on a couple shots....I believe the girls are unique in very beautiful ways!! So speaketh the Grandmama!

    ReplyDelete